Thursday, January 14, 2010

Valentine's Day Flickr Round Up





Valentine's Day is fast approaching. This is an extra-special day for me because it also happens to be my wedding anniversary. (All together now: Awww)

Flickr has a lot of Valentine's Day sewing inspiration to get all of us into the spirit of love. In fact, I joined a mini quilt swap group that did a Valentine's Day theme block swap this month. I can't show pictures yet of what I set (it has to remain a surprise until they receive it and post a pic themselves), but here is what one of my three swap partners sent me. Isn't it cute? (BTW: I need ideas for what to do with the block. Quilt it and make it a mini wall hanging?)

Here are a few other inspirations from Flickr. These would all be a clever ways to use up scraps - the point of this blog, right? - and make your home a little festive. 


image by Pleasant Home

image by KnitOneQuiltToo

No comments:

Post a Comment