Friday, January 8, 2010

If I Were Buying Fabric...


I would totally buy this.



 



The balance of floral and geometric would make a beautiful quilt. I can even see this on clothing. How cute would a little girl's dress be in this? In fact, I think my little girl could use a new dress... If I count her clothing budget toward buying fabric, does it count against my stash? Hmmm... Making up the rules as I go along here.

Oops! Fabric Worm is out of stock on this line. Good thing because I was ready to break my resolution. Yikes!

Other Paula Prass fabrics on Fabric Worm (who prices by 1/2 yard - genius! feels like it could be a deal.) 

Have a great weekend, every one!

1 comment:

  1. It's so gorgeous! The fabric is just perfect for that pattern.Your fabric design your better.To get more design in weaveron textile click on this link....:https://www.weaveron.com

    ReplyDelete