Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Pics of Valentine's Day Block Swap



So, a while back, I talked about how I was participating in a Valentine's Day block swap but couldn't show pics until my partners confirmed they had received them (had to remain a surprise). Now I can let the cat out of the bag and show you what I made!

I used Michael Miller fabric for two and some scraps my mom gave me from some clothes she made.

Each person also got some fun Valentine's goodies - pink rick-rack, pink thread, and heart buttons.

Then, all was packaged up nice and neat. I used scrap-booking paper to make envelopes for the goodies and tags for the packages. Thoughtful packaging makes all the difference, right?

Anyway, the swap group is here on Flickr. I'm sure the group would welcome more members. Join us! The February sign-ups end soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment