Friday, March 12, 2010

Fabric Friday

If I were buying fabric (which, by the way, I am again... more on that later), I would (and might!) totally buy Japanese Fairytales and Friends fat quarter bundle from SewDeerlyLoved on Etsy.


For $27, the bundle comes with 9 fat quarter cuts of precious Japanese prints and Kona solids. The endearing patterns would make a perfect baby quilt or lap quilt in a home that can swing having a vintage look mixed in with other decor.

In fact, I enjoy hanging out at SewDeerlyLoved's shop and purusing her wide selection of import fabric. There are some amazing designs out there, like...

This...

This... MUST get for my daughter...


And this...


This weekend, I plan to catch up on p.s. i quilt's pinwheel tutorial quilt along. Check out this Flickr group - the talent is amazing!

What do you plan to sew this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment