Sunday, May 23, 2010

Video from Spring 2010 Quilt Market

I mentioned in Episode 6 of my podcast that I'm SO jealous of those who got to go to quilt market in Minn this weekend.

The gals from City Craft Boutique already posted video on You Tube of their adventures at market so we can live vicariously through them.

To date, there are 5 videos, one of which was posted about 20 minutes ago. So this is HOT news off the press!

I cannot wait to buy the new Anna Maria Horner and Joel Dewberry lines! Joel Dewberry also debut a book, Sewn Spaces. And the new Pink Fig patters look darling - I'm practically squealing over them. Oh, and Oliver + S have a new line of fabric. So much crafty goodness to look forward to! My stash is growing just thinking about it. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking to our videos! We're so glad you liked them. As you can tell, we had a blast at market. And we also loved shaking things up - we were definitely some of the youngest and modern sewers there. Hopefully we will see you there next year!

    Callie
    http://citycraftonline.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment, Callie! I hope to be at Market next year too. Never know!? A lot can happen in a year, right?

    ReplyDelete