Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sweet Surprise!


After working a 12 hour day, I was delighted to walk in to my house welcomed by the squeals and cheers of my daughter and a lovely package with my name on it.



My partner, Holly, in the {Urban} Home Good Swap made me four gorgeous napkins and cross stitched (in linen!) an adorable button motif wall hanging. She even took the time to include some sweet treats for Olivia - Canadian maple syrup candies.



I can tell that Holly took time and care to make this a very special swap. My sincere appreciateion for her diligence to capture something I would enjoy - she nailed it!


Her embroidery is superb - every stitch perfect. What a talented lady!

Everything looks fantastic in my house. Now if only I can keep said daughter's sticky fingers off these pretties! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment