Friday, May 21, 2010

Long Time, No Post

Sorry for letting a whole week go by between posts. I can't believe how busy my life has gotten recently...

Though I've barely been in my sewing studio this week, I managed to finish my mom's tea towel for mothers day (yeah, mothers day 2010. the holiday that was 2 weeks ago. told you I am behind!).


The embroidery pattern is Parterre du Feu by Carina Envoldsen Harris.


The tea towel structure is a pattern called Kitchen Gift Set by Tallgrass Prairie Studio.


I'm pleased with the outcome and think my mom will be too.

This weekend is podcast weekend. I'm struggling to come up with topics because of the lack of crafting going on in my world over the last few weeks. Will most likely post something, though it may be shorter than past episodes. Please email or post comments if you have a topic idea to contribute!

No comments:

Post a Comment