Saturday, May 1, 2010

Spring Birdie Quilt - Finished!

The first of my May goals is accomplished - I finished the Spring Birdie quilt!


May Goals:

1) Finish piecing my daughter's Nine Patch Lattice quilt and quilt it
2) Finish binding the Spring Birdie quilt
3) Finish the embroidery on my moms' tea towels
4) Finish piecing the Zig Zag quilt
5) Write a tutorial and post for a sew-along


Fabric:
  • Dolce by Tanya Whelan
  • Kona Cotton in Charcoal

I love how the pieced back turned out. The pieced look makes the quilt almost reversible.


Still not sure exactly what I'm going to do with this quilt. I talked about making it a wall hanging but ended up not adding the hangers. Perhaps it will just hang out waiting to be given to someone?

What are you working on this weekend? Finishing up any UFOs?

No comments:

Post a Comment