Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I'm a Happy Camper

On this blustery, blizzardy morning, I woke up at my usual time (4:00 a.m. ish) to work on this baby quilt. It's out of Moda's Happy Camper

I blogged about the fabric purchase here.

I can't decide if I want to arrange the blocks this way with the yellows on the diagonals... (pic not totally in focus... sorry)


Or like this with stripes of red, yellow, and blue. This is the one I'm leaning towards. What do you think?

I'm in the middle of fussy cutting the borders - these cute alphabet and number motifs. Sashing will be out of the green plaid also slotted for the backing. Love!


The Pillow Talk {Swap} project is coming along nicely as well. Can't give too much away yet... My goal is to shop for the pillow insert this weekend - 18" square.

Stay warm and safe in the snow my midwestern and east coast friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment