Tuesday, February 2, 2010

First Finished Quilt of 2010!



I'm feeling a little down these days, but a bright spot was finishing this quilt! I've blogged about it several times before. The pattern, Mod Sampler Quilt, is from Oh, Fransson's lovely blog. In fact, I so enjoyed making this pattern that I'm seriously considering purchasing her Mixed Tape pattern from her Etsy store and making it in the Nicey Jane fabric I blogged about on Friday. The Mixed Tape pattern can be made in a wide variety of sizes, including queen, which is something I'd like to tackle this year. 

Anyway, I'm very pleased with the results of the Mod Sampler Quilt. The back is just as cute as the front, don't you think?
Love how the fabric crinkles up around the stippling...
This is my favorite fabric combination in the whole quilt... It's the one I was worried wouldn't work.
And, again, the back is just darling - an extra delight in an already delightful pattern!



Tomorrow, I will show you pics of my finished cathedral quilt pillow and give you a sneak peak into my next quilt project!

No comments:

Post a Comment