Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wedding Bells

In the next several weeks, we have two weddings to attend. It's been over a year since we've attended a wedding, and now we have two back-to-back! I love weddings... Always a sap with my tissues in the church pew.

Anyway, I decided to make each happy couple a table runner using this Moda Bakeshop recipe. The first is complete!


I used one Sweetwater Hometown charm pack, Hometown backing, and a little Bella Solid in Ivory to complete the project. It uses minimal yardage and came together so quickly!


I opted to not use ric rac and keep it a little more simple as I think this will appeal to the recipient's taste a little better.


The backing is Cross Town in Cream. I like the scale and simplicity of this print.






I made a set of four coordinating napkins out of Flower Shop in Mist using this tutorial from Skip to My Lou for instructions on how to miter corners. It was a bit fussy to get right, I must say.


I hope the bride enjoys this set as much as I did making it for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment