Wednesday, November 10, 2010

One More Down, XYZ to Go

One more Christmas gift down! I completed hand stitching the binding to the Dresden Plate tablerunner out of Denyse Schmidt Hope Valley.



There are five "plates" and the finished piece measures approximately 10"W x 50"L.



I echo-quilted around each Dresden including one round on the plate and one round 1/4" around the edges. Very pleased with the results.



So - I made a list this week of the remaining projects I have yet to complete for Christmas. I don't want to give names of the gift recipients - just in case they happen to stumble upon this blog. :-)

-Person X - Courthouse Square Table Runner out of a Moda Martinique Jelly Roll
-Person Y - Birdie Sling Bag - Pattern by Amy Butler
-Person Z - Lap Quilt (pattern and fabric yet to be determined)

Then, I have several hats to complete - six in fact. Plus, Olivia's sweater is still hanging out there. Oh, and the pair of socks I started. Oh, and the three swaps I'm involved in.

No wonder my eye has been twitching all week!

Hope you are able to find time to stitch this week. Share with us what you're working on in the Stash Resolution Podcast Flickr group.

I plan to post Podcast 18 this Friday, a little earlier than usual, and have a HUGE announcement to make. Stay tuned!

2 comments: