Thursday, December 2, 2010

Home Again

Due to a little travel, the blog has been slightly quiet the last few days. I'm SO happy to be back and ready for a very productive sewing weekend.

I was able to squeek out a little more progress on the Schnibbles Domino Quilt. You can see in the photo I'm missing two borders. Having a little border-block for some reason...  




I am ready to quilt this little table runner. The pattern is a modified Courthouse Square in Moda's Martinique. It's a Christmas gift - the countdown is on!


The prints in this line blend so well, and the polka dots are especially charming.


Finally, I finished a new neck-warmer (started last year and rescued from deep-stash UFO bin). The pattern is a free Ravelry download called Prettybird Neckwarmer by Christianna Wineck. (Check out Christianna's lovely blog called Knitting Pretty in DC. She has an aesthetic I'm envious of!)


 These buttons were found in a mason jar filled with random buttons. They have a vintage look, although I don't think they are. Each is slightly different but they coordinate nicely, if I don't say so myself! All that's left to do is block, stitch buttons, and wear. It's cold enough here that I might ware it around the house.

Okay, back to business. I have an exciting podcast for this weekend. Looking forward to posting it and revealing the winner of the 6-fat quarter give away!

No comments:

Post a Comment