Monday, December 27, 2010

Tutorial Roundup: Fabric Baskets and Bowls

Get organized in the New Year. So many of us resolve to do this - me included - that a several-week organization theme for tutorial roundups is in order. In the weeks to come, look forward to seeing ideas on how to re-fold your stash, organize projects, and make organizational items.

This week, let's look at a couple of great tutorials on making baskets for your home or studio/sewing space out of fabric from your stash.












6 comments:

  1. You're getting an early start! These look like fun and looking forward to more organizing ideas. Its snowy here and I'm looking forward to making a late Christmas gift today, so obviously I need all the organizing help I can get! Thx, Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathleen - Good luck making your last-minute gift! Would love to see a pic of your completed project posted to the Stash Resolution Podcast Flickr group! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been looking for something like these for a long time. And, leave it to you to have all these beautiful things together in one place! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Robyn. You're so sweet. Please let me know if you make any of the projects! Would love to see pics. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have another storage basket tutorial for you. I am making the baskets as one of my New Year's weekend projects. The website is: www.jcarolinecreative.com/Merchant2/storage_basket. I had to pick up the Peltex 70 earlier today. I plan on making both sizes of baskets.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Janet - Thanks for the tutorial lead. There are some great bag tutorials on the site! This is a great Valentine's Day one: http://tinyurl.com/34leqcv

    ReplyDelete