Sunday, December 19, 2010

Stash Resolution Episode 20: All is Merry and Bright

I hope you enjoy the holiday special of the Stash Resolution podcast and it helps to put you in the Christmas spirit. 



My sincere thanks to Sally Williams and Darla from the Scientific Quilter for submitting stories for the show. I appreciate your time and participation.
{Sally William's baby quilt - and the treasure wrapped in it}

All music provided by Mevio's Music Ally.
Jingle Bells by Kati Mac
Joy to the World by Flatland Music Group
Silent Night by Bella Ruse
Silver Bells by Sentinel
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas by Hollywood Drunks
Carol of the Bells by Inner Splendor Celtic Christmas Music

Download this episode of Stash Resolution for free on iTunes.

1 comment:

  1. I just listened to the Christmas podcast last night. I loved it! The story by Sally Williams was truly beautiful, a wonderful blessing. It made me cry. Darla was also so creative. I liked how she tied the story together with quilt blocks. The music selection was very good; I love Christmas music. You podcast poems made me look up a poem that I received from another blog site. It is http://blog.heirloomcreations.net. The poem is called, Twas the Week After Christmas. It was posted Dec 26. It is very cute.

    ReplyDelete