Saturday, October 30, 2010

This Little Piggy is Sorry She Stayed Home...

Oh, all the wonderful goodies coming out of the Houston International Quilt Market 2010. Many of the blog writers I read are their posting eye candy.

Pat Sloan who we know and love from her Creative Talk Radio show/podcast.

The Last Piece who is blogging and Tweeting from market.

Amy's Creative Side where you can view the Blogger's Quilt Festival information. I think I might participate in this. What about you?

Since I can't be at market, I'm going to find little slices of time this weekend to make my sewing space feel more like some of the incredible booths at market and put some stitches in my UFOs. How are you going to celebrate quilt market this weekend?

Talk with you tomorrow on the podcast - talking a little knitting this episode! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment