Wednesday, January 13, 2010

La Petit Embroidery Kit

Embroidery is a needle art skill I've had limited exposure and experience with. My grandmother did beautiful embroidery, but I did not learn from her unfortunately. Lately, I have seen chic, modern embroidery patterns that would make adorable embellishments to quilts, home decor projects, and little-girl clothes. 

One such pattern is from Sublime Stitching, which claims to be "not your gramma's embroidery" and offers several kits including La Petit pictured here. The kit comes with a hoop, needles, four colors of floss, scissors, a lesson book, and the choice of 1 of 58 patterns - for $22.50. 
Sublime embroidery patterns I'm interested in:






For the price, I think it is worth checking out. I could learn a new skill that might make using some of my plainer stash fabric more fun!? 

Have you ever embroidered?

No comments:

Post a Comment