Friday, July 23, 2010

Fabric I Fancy - Meadowsweet 2


Everything Sandi Henderson does I adore. She's the genius designer behind the Portobello Pixie pattern line I swoon over and have made a few things from. She has an eye for blending sophisticated with whimsy.

After seeing the popularity of Meadowsweet, it's no wonder she has launched Meadowsweet 2.


Seemingly inspired by nature with print names like Happy Butterfly Maize and Splashy Rose Geranium, the palette is fresh and completely wearable. I would love to make something out of every single print in the collection.

A great blend of supporting and main designs, Sandi has also whipped up some great patterns. Here are some freebie patterns. And here are the patterns for purchase - I want to buy the Claire next!

So, what will you make this weekend? It's going to be a hot one here in the Midwest - maybe it will be a good time to stay in the AC and sew!?


No comments:

Post a Comment