Friday, April 2, 2010

Fabric Friday

So, I mentioned earlier this week I bought a teeny-tiny bit of fabric? It hasn't arrived yet but wanted to show you one of the collections I bought from. (Just got 3 fat quarters to start with... stash soon to build, I'm sure!)

Denyse Schmidt's Hope Valley.


I bought mine from Sew Deerly Loved.


Denyse Schmidt has an incredibly inspiring website full of modern quilty goodness. The link of patterns alone is enough to send me running to my studio.

Checkout this pattern called Stacking the Odds...


And this one called Single Girl...


So, what are your crafty plans for this weekend? We are hosting Easter dinner, so I have a few ideas for making a beautiful table scape. Will try to remember to snap a photo of the finished look before everyone digs in.

Yesterday, I finally did the due diligence in figuring out how many 9 patches I need to make for the Nine Patch Lattice Quilt sized up to a twin... um, yeah... I need to buy more fabric... Not even half way there. I need over 80 and have pieced just 30...

Okay, off for now. Have a wonderful Friday! Talk to you soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment